The PICU is the department of the hospital that provides highest level of medical care to seriously sick children (Critical Conditions). It differs from other parts of the hospital (like General beds, Special Rooms, and OPD etc.) in that the PICU allows intensive nursing care, monitoring vital parameters like heart rate, breathing, temperatures, blood pressure, SPO2 continuously.
The PICU also allows medical staff to provide therapies that might not be available in other parts of the hospital. Some of these more intensive therapies include ventilators (breathing machines) and certain medications that can be given only under close medical supervision.
- 24×7 Emergency Services.
- Pediatric intensivist, Medical Officers, Qualified Staff (24×7 Services).
- 3- bedded PICU with isolation.
- Mechanical Ventilation, Noninvasive Ventilation.
- Multipara monitors to monitor child’s vital parameters properly.
- Infusion Pumps, Syringe Pumps to deliver drugs precisely.
- First ISO Certified PICU in City BHAVNAGAR.
- Very minimum Nosocomial Sepsis and Nursery antibiotics resistance.
- Advanced Well Equipped PICU, Fully Computerised and CCTV Monitoring.
- Nutritional training centre.